Communication & Negotiation Skills
“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen”. Winston Churchill
“The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn’t being said”. Peter F. Drucker
“If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be of no help. John F. Kennedy
“It seemed rather incongruous that in a society of supersophisticated communication, we often suffer from a shortage of listeners, Erma Bombeck
Solid communication skills are vitally important to your success in business and in life. Many business relationships begin through a “cold call” or some other impromptu conversation. As such, a first impression is everything. You do not want to stumble through your first conversation with the potential client, business partner, or potential customer due to a lack of communication skills. Therefore, learning how to effectively communicate with another is extremely important.
Effective Communication Skills is a training course which will help you to express yourself more effectively, have more influence with your clients and colleagues and appear more confident in front of others. It will share with you a set of useful tips and guidelines that will help you sharpen your practical communication skills across the various forms of business communication including email, phone, face to face and instant messaging communication.
The real estate brokers are not immune from today’s challenges. While opportunities are still emerging, the rules have changed, and a new approach to identifying and capitalizing on opportunities in a challenging business environment is required. To negotiate effectively in Real Estate a person should conduct a proper research on the self strength and weaknesses visa- vis the strength and weaknesses of the other side. In the negotiation table, it will all depend upon how one can keep up with the nerve. Thus, it is very important to know the bottomline of the price where the negotiator can settle. The body language is also extremely important in negotiation.
• Strengthening relationships with various clients hence building solid portfolio
• Closing more deals in an efficient and effective manner
• Meeting demands by eliciting information effectively
• Managing one’s own emotions, social and business networks
• Resolving misunderstandings and disputes while maintaining a professional mind-set
Course & Schedule:
• The course will run for 4 hours (contact us to know the date)
• Participant’s manual – including the customised course material covered over the course duration.
• Additional readings – for students to read on their own and apply to their own position within the organisation.