“Do you feel you need a boost in the way you communicate and project your ideas? Could your presentation skills be enhanced? Learn how to communicate in verbal and non verbal contexts within real estate scenarios. Develop your confidence and deploy techniques to assist you in making an excellent impression every time.”
How to ensure that the customer gets the best customer service experience and become your best spokesperson, the second part of the program takes the participants through some techniques that they can use when they encounter problems in order to solve these for the benefit of the customer and themselves.
Dubai is renowned for the vast ethnic and cultural diversity. This is encountered more acutely in the real estate sector with agents dealing with a wide range of foreign investors, and can be particularly challenging for executives managing a varied workforce. In order to achieve successful business results it is vital to understand how to communicate one-on-one and present successfully to groups.
• Knowing how best to communicate and interact with clients and staff of different nationalities so that workflow is seamless and productivity enhanced, is the ultimate goal of the course.
• Improving the effectiveness of communications between different groups connected to the real estate industry in order to successfully operate locally by knowing how to effectively relate globally.
• Learning differing styles of communication and business behavior; gaining skills for effective written, verbal and non verbal business communication;
Kindly make your payment of AED 2000 for each participant at Dubai Real Estate Institute (DREI):
• Land Department Building, 4th Floor, Baniyas Road, Deira
• Cash payment in UAE Dirhams
• Current dated AED check of total amount drawn on a UAE located bank or bankers draft in UAE Dirhams payable to “Dubai Land Department”
• 9:00am to 4:00pm